Blog: Other Things I Want Back From The Dead
Okay, so Tupac was revived as a hologram on the first-weekend of this year’s Coachella. Titanic was also brought back to fish in a profit of iceberg proportions in 3D. Here are other things I would like to see or experience from the dead.
- KFC’s 11 herbs and spices marinated chicken instead of the brown paper bag we’re eating now.
- The once overrated, now underrated peace sign.
- A cable channel dedicated to cartoons made in the early 70s to the late 90s.
- A cable channel dedicated to EVERY FUCKING TV SHOW, MUSIC, AND MOVIE MADE IN THE 70s TO THE LATE 90s.
- Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds in 3D.
- Hotmail in 3D.
- 80s Cross Colours apparels in one-tone.
- Enid Blyton as a psychedelic drug.
- Borders Bookstore
- Tower Records
- Or a collaboration with the two forming: The Borders of Tower Bookstore Records (and then some.)
- WWF Macho Man Randy Savage on crack talking about today’s pop-culture (he will totally make sense.)
- 70s hippies and today’s hipsters talking about things in a “live” television show hosted by the recently departed Mike Wallace from 60 Minutes.
- Bill Cosby’s 1976 dissertation —for his doctoral degree— titled, “An Integration of the Visual Media Via ‘Fat Albert And The Cosby Kids’ Into the Elementary School Curriculum as a Teaching Aid and Vehicle to Achieve Increased Learning” as a video game on PS3.